29 May 2010

5 Months

My sweet daughter is 5 months old today. In honor of her 5 months of life I will now show you more pictures of her outside on the balcony than you care to see.

But you can just deal with it cause I'm her Mom and I already deleted a bunch of them and frankly, I could post a thousand pictures of her on here that look exactly the same to the typical blog-reader and no one could stop me. It is MY blog, after all.

:)

Here goes...

At first, she seemed a bit confused.



"Oh, I'm supposed to be looking cute? How's this?"

*trying hard*



"A little more grin, you say?"



"Yeah! I'm loving this now!!"



"Whooo-hoooo!!"

...

"Wait, what's that over there?"



"A lens cap you say? Huh? Looks tasty."



"There's that Mama I love!!"

She is, quite possibly, the happiest girl who ever lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment