02 June 2010

A Chicken! A Chicken!

I did it. For the first time ever I cooked a chicken. A WHOLE chicken! It was NOT what you might expect in this part of the world... I did not have to chase it, kill it and feather it. If that was the case you would not be reading this post right now. You would never be reading a post like this if I had to do those things. I just went to the market and bought a frozen one. Easy peazy!

This is obviously a big step for me. Hence being worthy of a blog post.
I don't have much else to say about it other than it was so easy and very delicous! Now I need to figure out what to do to make most of the scraps!

(Here I would like to insert picture of beautiful cooked chicken surrounded by roasted carrots and potatoes that I never took.) boo.

And I'd like to dedicate my first chicken to Sierra who believed in me from the beginning! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment