20 June 2013

The Little Things… She Rolled Over

My littlest girlie has been in training for several nights to learn how to roll from her back to her tummy. She’s been ready to roll on her own and the training paid off! She did it! Unfortunately, her faithful trainer (my Mom) was out and didn’t get to see it.

Sorry Mom, that made me sad. Why didn’t she wait for you?!

Here’s the flip!

IMG_2275

All the way over, but stuck on that silly arm!

IMG_2282

She worked hard to get that thing free!

IMG_2288

She did it! Makes her Mama so proud!

IMG_2298

Big Sis was also rejoicing. And lookin’ stinkin’ cute today, as usual.

IMG_2299

Big brother too. He adores his baby. And I adore him.

IMG_2302

Lil’ A done wore herself out. I flipped her back over, she kicked around some and then she had a nice snoozers right there in that spot.

It’s the little things…

No comments:

Post a Comment