11 March 2014

Day 12

Came out of my bedroom this morning to find these two like this.

IMG_6508

Why are they so wonderful?!

IMG_6509

And this afternoon it looks like this outside. Wasn’t it 70 yesterday and I wore flip flops and drove around with the windows down? Colorado has such a short memory…

IMG_6511

The afternoon brought puzzles with a friend. (Today was pajama day at school, hence the all-day-long pajamas for my boy.)

IMG_6512

IMG_6519

Baby girlie kept busy emptying my utensil drawer for me.

She’s so helpful.

IMG_6523

Then she went pointing fingers.

IMG_6528

It’s a new thing of hers. Then she babbles. And I’m certain she’s telling me all kinds of interesting things, if only I could understand.

And it was pajama day for her too. It’s all-day-pajama day for her about every other day, especially when it snows.

12 down, 6 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment