03 July 2014

Geocaching, Finally!

I have been wanting to geocache literally for years! A few months ago I was given and iTunes gift card and I purchased this wildly popular geocaching app.

And FINALLY, two days ago, we went geocaching with an experienced friend who knew what she was doing and it was so much fun! And slightly addicting. And so fun! I look forward to many more geocaching adventures. I just need to train my brain to think of checking for caches the different places we go. They are everywhere out there just waiting to be discovered!

Photo credits to the talented Peggy Kelley. She took some great photos, but I’m just sad she’s not IN any of them with us!!

1

2

4

3

6

5

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

Thanks for a fun morning Peggy! Let’s do it again!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time! Thank you for the adventure!

    By the time I get back you guys will be experts. You are already great geocachers.

    PS I am in one of the pictures... part of my chest, that is :)

    ReplyDelete