07 February 2015

Phone Dump

I’ve had more photos on my phone recently than my nice camera. Just this stage of life I think. It is what is. And right now what it is IS a photo dump from January.

You’re welcome.

Or.

I’m sorry.

IMG_0481

My boy using me as a table for his homework. I’ll take any excuse to remain on the couch!!

IMG_0485

Sweet N found this guitar at the thrift store and she loved it. She never fussed about buying it or bringing it home, I was so proud. But she did ask me to take this super cute pic of her with it.

IMG_0490

Opening one of her birthday gifts that arrived late.

IMG_0491

Playing around with her Mama’s scarf.

IMG_0533

IMG_0536

Gorgeous snow. (Second pic I stole from a friend)

IMG_0547

N loved this table at Hobby Lobby. She’s got great taste!

IMG_0577

The day Lil’ A played with a friend and held still for at least one minute!

IMG_0578

Friends and more friends!

IMG_0583

IMG_0586

This was my house at lunch one day. I loved it. Such good kiddos!

IMG_0610

This selfie with her Daddy was Sweet N’s idea.

IMG_0612

I’ve started putting this girlie in her pack n play for up to an hour some mornings watching Sesame Street. Sometimes a Mama needs a break!

IMG_0616

The spa that was set up outside my door…

IMG_0630

Girlie literally delivering a cup of sugar down the hall to a friend. So fun.

IMG_0638

A particularly cuddly morning.

IMG_0639

And a sleepy afternoon.

IMG_0641

Doing anything white sitting inside a cardboard box makes it more fun!

IMG_0677

And us, while Daddy was traveling.

Sweet kiddos. They fill my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment