28 May 2015

My Little Loving Servants

So I wasn’t feeling too well last month. Something about this first trimester for me. It’s just so hard. I’m often collapsed on the couch, feeling super crummy and feeling like a super crummy Mama too.

One afternoon last month, I was resting and dozing and feeling yucky. Meanwhile the big kids were up to something…

IMG_1305

They brought a TV table to my side and placed on it everything I might need: iPad, bible, water, house keys (?), puke bowl with paper towels (they are so right on) and my little green dino, of course. Oh and I see a teddy bear closeby too. For comfort, I believe. Sweet things.

IMG_1312

They closed the curtains so it was darker and better for resting.

Then they started picking up the house…

IMG_1306

The usually disastrous shoe cabinet was spic and span.

IMG_1308

The enormous amount of various water drinking vessels that fill the kitchen counters were nicely lined up.

IMG_1309

They made Lil A’s bed nice and neat.

IMG_1310

And N straightened her bed.

IMG_1311

And H shyly was hiding in his bed, tickled with himself and all they did.

I was so blown away by my wonderful kiddos. They totally bless me and bring me so much joy when I feel so sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment