06 October 2015

These Days…

These days a trip to the grocery store looks like this for me…

IMG_2707

And…

 

IMG_2709

And shopping with Grammi…

IMG_2319

And then there’s this time she build a tower of tortillas and cheese to stand on in the Costco cart…

IMG_2524

We get a lot of smiles. And yes I let her do all these things if I’m in the right mood. She’s my third child. I’m 9 months pregnant. It’s not worth the battle. Do you understand?

And we give a lot of smiles. She was pretty happy at Lowe’s on this day.

IMG_2711

This was a shocking moment when she sat by herself for a little while building towers with blocks. She does play by herself occasionally. But more often she’s by my side. Or climbing on me. Or talking to me. Or ‘helping me’.

IMG_2731

This day a special friend took the kiddos on a little walk (ride) to pick out whatever they wanted at the gas station. That was so very special for them! Love you Aunt Chele!

IMG_2734

This girl is teetering on top of a stool or getting into some cabinet many times a day. I honestly gave up trying to stop her. All I can do is hope she doesn’t harm herself.

IMG_2743

This day she climbed into the sink and was quiet for too long. I should have known. Eventually she called to me for help. Help doing what you wonder? Help washing her canvas shoes in the sink with them still on her feet. Aaaaand they weren’t even dirty.

IMG_2780

These two were in the courtyard recently when a bunch of guys were working to install a playground border and fill it with mulch (pic down below). I found them happily sitting at this tiny table playing tic tac toe on an erasable tile.

IMG_2782

They’re so sweet when they get along.

IMG_2783

Here’s the finished mulch area around the playset. Doesn’t it look lovely?!

IMG_2810

“Fishies!” at the store with my fun little companion.

IMG_2816

Just chillin’ eating applesauce (her fav) and doing a little reading…

IMG_2818

Bathtime cutie.

IMG_2969

For several days in a row she insisted on wearing brother’s pajamas to bed. It was pretty fun. And random. Her antics literally never end.

IMG_3263

And that’s my days these days. Pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment