11 December 2015

12

Today I made this messy calendar and threw it up on my fridge.



I thought that having everything down on paper where everyone could see it would help me feel organized and less stressed about the move.

But what actually happened was that when I saw that there were only 12 little boxes up there for me to write things in I felt myself tense up instead.

That wasn’t the point. That tensing up part. It was supposed to be the opposite.

I counted.

12 days.

12.

Like two days less than two weeks.

Can you do math?

I wish I couldn’t.

Anyway then I wanted to rip the calendar back off the fridge and practice the time-honored tradition of DENIAL.





Breathe, Suzanne. Breathe.
And pack something, anything, quick! You’ll feel better if you do…

No comments:

Post a Comment