13 March 2016

Big Bed Around-the-World Snoozer

Often times my babies (N here and A here) have woken up in the early morn for a little breakfast. So generally I just bring them into bed with me and go back to sleep with them by my side. An hour or so later, when I wake up… baby remains in the big bed and gets to sleep in like royalty!

This stage only lasts as long as the serious rolling holds off. With B, it’s still working and I love it. He’s done it from the start, all through our transition… meaning he’s snoozed in several big beds with us during his short four months…

Starting in Colorado before we left our own apartment…

IMG_3815

IMG_3901

IMG_3923

IMG_3930

And then our dear neighbor’s apartment that we borrowed for our last week before the move…

IMG_3407

IMG_3973

IMG_3447

And then our temporary flat upon arrival in our new country (we were here for 6 weeks)

IMG_3654

IMG_3819

IMG_3851

Now our own place that we hope to call home for a long time!

IMG_4470

IMG_4548

He is a treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment