14 June 2016

Tried and True Recipe: Honey Garlic Meatballs

 

IMG_4627

I made these meatballs several months ago for my family and they were delicious! I then proceeded to make them for every set of dinner guests we hosted for the next few months. Because when I find a recipe that works… I stick with it.

So that DEFINITELY makes these ‘Tried and True’.

All thanks goes to fabulesslyfrugal.com for this recipe:

Ingredients

  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/3 cup honey
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 28 ounces fully cooked, frozen meatballs

Instructions

  1. In a medium bowl, mix together the brown sugar, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, and garlic.
  2. Place frozen meatballs in a 4-quart slow cooker and pour the sauce over them. Stir to coat. Cook on low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
  3. Serve as an appetizer, or over rice or noodles as a meal. (Or freeze to warm up another day)

No comments:

Post a Comment