14 May 2018

Hunting and Gathering

 Yes, we live in a mega-city. But sometimes life feels primitive here too.  Take shopping for instance. Items are not always regularily stocked. What you find one time, you may NEVER see it again. Or something that you've grown to count on in a certain shop suddenly dissappears and you have to find a new supplier.

So, I've taken to stocking up on things when I happen to find them. I call it hunting and gathering.

Some items that I hunt and gather are as follows...


Rice cakes.


Bubble water.


Pure Lemon Juice


Salt Pretzels! (as opposed to ketchup flavor or cheese flavor or spicy flavor)


Peanut butter made without lots of sugar and hydrogenated oils.

This is only a small sampling of some of the items that live for months on my shopping list until I succeed in the hunt and then clear out the shelf...


No comments:

Post a Comment