31 August 2018

Quote of the Day

We just returned to our home overseas after a delightful visit to the U.S. this summer.

And I have noticed that Lil’ A has started to ask me the same question a lot when she is in the car with me riding somewhere.

She asks me…

“Mommy, do you know where you are going?”

Ha!

This makes me laugh, because it’s a valid question. The places where I drive are:

1. A Mega-City with crazy roads and impossible traffic and many, many wrong turns, despite a few years of experience and my very best efforts.

or

2. My home country (America), where I don’t really live in anymore. So strangely… even in the places where I have driven for years at a time previously… I seem to forget and get lost and make wrong turns very often.

Oh my.

So I can hardly blame her for checking to make sure if I know where I’m going each time around. She just wants to know if it’s going to be a peaceful and short trip, or a longer trip with a kinda-stressed out Mommy making wrong turns!

No comments:

Post a Comment