15 March 2019

Good for a Laugh

 Every so often, it is fun to post a gathering of funny products and signs we've seen over here. This is about three years worth of saving up.



Paul fashion resurrection towel. Lemon.
Impressive advertising claim for one tiny towel.


"Benign Girl"
Well, that's better than "Malignant Girl" I suppose. Still not sure I'd want to buy the doll.


These candy rocks are advertised as "Sweet & Fluffy".
??




Would anyone like a "Drincess" fake Lego set?


Mac users will not like this snack...


This bath mat, which we've used for many years has a "fresh taste" apparently. I cannot confirm this.


Here is a FORIO cookie. We also have BORIO cookies. Sound familiar?


This still makes me laugh. Every single step has a "Watch Your Step" Sign. 
Never can be too careful.


This spray mop is a healthy one. As opposed to unhealthy spray mops?
Also, don't present it to your beloved... it broke in a couple weeks.


On Mother's Day I wasn't a SUPER MAMA. I was a SURER MAMA. I guess that's still a good thing?!


The shop to buy smoking supplies is called "Smoking Kills".
Well, at least they are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment