06 February 2010

New Camera!

Many pinched pennies + Birthday money (thanks Mama and Daddy) + Christmas money (thanks again!) + stuff-sold-on-Ebay-money = new camera for Suz!! Whooo-hooo! Penny pinching pays off! (Old Irish Proverb)

HA! Just kidding.
That's no Irish Proverb. But it should be. Who do you think I could talk to about that?...

Anyway, last night I was studying the instruction book of this new camera and learning all kinds of things. So I was taking shots of this and that (without getting my butt off the couch, mind you) and naturally I took a pictures of various things around me. One of them being the remote. And I have to say... I never thought that a picture of a TV remote sitting on a boppy pillow could look so neat ('neat' Suz?... all you can come up with is the word 'neat'? Geesh.) But I guess that is what a new camera can do for ya! It produces 'neat' photos!
:)

You be the judge...














Okay, okay. I know that a better composition would have been the remote NOT in the center of the frame. I'll do better next time. Promise.

Many more 'neat' photos to come on this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment