02 February 2010

An Interesting Offer...

Since sweet N was born and we are awake in the night again there has been a new wave of the middle-of-the-night-delirious comments from Mikey! (See previous posts here and here.) These do tend to keep me entertained as I force myself up to care for my daughter in those painful hours. Most of them I can't remember the next morning... but the latest one I didn't forget!

As I was getting myself arranged to nurse N, Mike turned over and looked at me with a face of compassion. I think he felt bad that I had to be up and he wanted to help. So he did what is only natural...

"Do you want me to feed her honey?"
"Um, well...thanks for the offer Mikey, but I think I'll go ahead and take care of it."

HA! Such a sweet offer. If only he were capable.

I wonder what he would have done if I would have said yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment