20 January 2015

What is That Doing There?

I have a busy girlie. She’s busier than my others. I have here a collection of photos from the past half year or so.

It’s entitled “What is That doing There?!!”

I think you’ll get the point.

1. Half the contents of my parents’ bookshelves on the floor.

IMG_2808

2. A snow boot in the baking cupboard.

IMG_7478

3. A whisk on my baby’s toes, on the couch.

IMG_7491

4. A whisk outside, in the play kitchen.

IMG_7499

5. A ball and a play cup and a remote control all in the shoe closet.

IMG_7498

6. A boy and his baby sister in the bottom of the pantry, snuggling?

IMG_7583

7. A baby in the laundry cart.

IMG_7586

8. A baby in the corner of the balcony with a plant!

IMG_7656

9. An empty dish soap bottle in the toilet…

photo

10. A pair of little girl undies in the dishwasher.

IMG_7775

There you have it. A small portion of the scavenger hunt that I live in daily…

No comments:

Post a Comment