29 April 2016

Collection of Words-Lil’ A Style

Here is a collection of some of A’s words over the past year. Ages 2 and 3 are pretty fun talky years, if I do say so myself. Cuteness overload.

IMG_4240

These are not stamps she’s using. They are ‘snappers’.

IMG_4555

Here she is showing me Mister B’s “Skeetos”.

IMG_4691

This is not jam. It’s “Gel”.

IMG_5461

Here is very large “Water lemon”.

IMG_2877

Her favorite show (above) is “Ganiel Giger”. This is her favorite episode about Daniel Tiger going to the doctor to get a shot. I thought the cute little song about “Close your eyes and think of something happy” that she learned from this show to cope with getting a shot would help her when it came time for her next immunization.

It did not.

Anyway…

IMG_2847

“Bink Mamas toffee? One sip-a Mamas toffee ice”

IMG_3769

A with Mama’s “Puter”.

 

Others Are:

Tuna Salad= “hummus” (This one makes me laugh, but we all know what she means!)

Apple = “apple fruit”

Dishwasher = “dishy”

pretzels = “prinzels”

Any knife is “scissors” and her own little knife is “little scissors”

Goldfish crackers = “doofus”

And she loves to use Mama’s chapstick = “gapgip”

Many times when she calls for Mike or I (Daddy or Mommy), she actually says “Mom-me-yah” and “Dad-de-yah”. I think for flair and emphasis.

She’s an excellent little talker and she makes us laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment