22 August 2010

Quote of the Day

I don't actually have a habit of doing a 'Quote of the Day.' But considering that I live with a two year and a husband with a great sense of humor (not to mention the crazy things he says in his sleep)... maybe I should!

Anyway, he's at the conference tonight and I'm home with the full-bellied baby who is now napping off her meal. And so he called to let me know about dinner.



"What are they serving for dinner honey?" I asked him.

"You know, macaroni and grease."

"Uh huh."

"Do you want me to bring you some?"

"Um, no thanks."



Yeah. That sounds about like African cooking! Ha! I love Africa!

Wait. Did I just say that?! That part about loving Africa?

I have come a long way my friends. A very long way. And I'm not speaking in geography terms...

No comments:

Post a Comment