16 October 2010

Cooking Pot

Flashback with me, if you will, to Qatar.

We visited the local market there, and saw these pans in one of the winding alleys.



It's a cooking pot.

For camels.

That would explain it's ENORMOUS size. They literally chop up the huge sucker and throw him in this pot too cook him up.

Oh my goodness.

Have you ever seen anything like it?

I would imagine they have these pots in this country too. There are camels around and people do eat them. They say it tastes like chicken.

he he

I just made that up. The part about it tasting like chicken. I didn't make up the part about having camels around. That part is true.

But they do say that if a pregnant woman eats camel meat that she'll be pregnant for a year.

Seriously.

Anyway. That's all. Just wanted to show you that heee-uuge pot.

Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard that Vegans taste like chicken too. Just food for thought

    ReplyDelete