04 October 2010

The Things He Says...

I know I post a lot about what H prays for Uncle Dave. I can't help it. It's just so darn special. This is another similar post. Only it's not a prayer. It's what he said in Sunday School.

Miss Lisa was teaching the class this week and the lesson was about King David. She began the lesson by asking: "Does anyone know who David is?"

My boy's hand shot up.

"Yeah! Dave just got a new heart and we are going on a biiig air-pwane to see him!"

----

Ha! Not quite the right Dave! Do you suppose anyone called King David, Dave?! I wonder...

Anyway, it's a good thing Miss Lisa is a friend of mine and knows the situation. Otherwise she would have been most confused.

I continue to be amazed at all the things my boy retains and especially how close to his heart and mind his Uncle Dave has been through this whole process!

No comments:

Post a Comment