16 April 2011

I Love...

Last year for my birthday my sister bought me this:



A good ol' fashioned charm bracelet.

I love it. Love. Love. Love.



It's gold and silver (like I always wanted) and it came with the heart charm. My in-laws sent the beautiful cross charm for Christmas. A heart and a cross. This is a great way to start.



More recently Mikey and I went looking for a 'local 'charm and found this cute chai (tea) pot that will someday (when we're living elsewhere) be the perfect little reminder of the years that we made our lives in this place.

I hope to see and hear this bracelet sparkling and jingling around my wrinkly, spotty, ninety-year old wrist. I want it to speak of my life.... many memories wrapped up in tiny gold and silver packages... stories, experiences, travels, loved ones and all that God has done for me.

I've got a long way to go to fill this beauty up, but I don't despise small beginnings.

Thanks again sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment