11 April 2011

Jerry and Her Cake



I'd like for you to meet my house helper. She is Ethiopian and we call her Jerry.

We like Jerry so much! And not just cause she helps me clean my floors and my dishes and the general dustiness of my house a few times a week but because she has a beautiful heart following Jesus and a sweet spirit and she adores my children and she is so cheerful!

SO, when she asked me if I'd make a cake for her to celebrate her first wedding anniversary with her husband I was honored and blessed to be able to do so for her!



This is what I came up with. She was thrilled and so was I! She is such a blessing to me...

1 comment:

  1. What a nice cake (I especially love the heart-shape o' sprinkles)! How cool that you could help make her anniversary extra special!

    ReplyDelete