31 January 2012

Vocabulary Lesson

My boy’s vocabulary continues to multiply. He’s super fun and I love his words.  Whether or not he gets it quiiiiite right…

SDC15962

This is a “House section”, aka, a housing development.

IMG_2885

“Fire sprinkles” are what fly out of fire when it is stoked.

IMG_3930

A “Steam roller” is used to roll out cookies.

IMG_1047

He loves to drink “White water Coke”.

SDC15998

This is a “Whiskers”.

SDC15967

Grammi and Poppi played “Bee-nokoly” with him in Ohio.

SDC15970

Sweet N’s favorite property was the “Yai yai berks.” Ha!

SDC15971

The projected words on the wall at church is actually a “Magic wall.”

IMG_3464

These are “Fire sticks”, naturally.

IMG_3467

Which would make these “Ear sticks.”

IMG_3490

And we have “Crew-nuts”

IMG_3502

and “Glitters”.

I do hope you learned much from today’s vocabulary lesson.

1 comment:

  1. Well, my favorite was going to be "White water Coke" until I read “Bee-nokoly" and then I kept reading and well, pretty much all of H's words are hilarious and precious! I'm glad you're the type of mama who records such things, I am too. :)

    ReplyDelete