26 February 2012

The Everyday

Here are just some photos of my everyday days.

IMG_4111

Well, luckily this scenario doesn’t happen like this everyday. This was supposed to be play-in-your-room-time. Instead of playing happily with toys and each other in the bedroom, my son sat on a box two feet from the doorway making faces at me and my daughter threw a fit in the doorway. Not exactly what I had in mind. Ha!

IMG_4118

This meal was egg and cheese burritos. Please notice that my son devoured his tortilla and ignored his egg and cheese while my daughter devoured her egg and ignored her tortilla (I call her my Atkin’s baby). Then they started eyeing the other one’s plate! Oh my word. This is just one small example of how very different my children are.

IMG_4123

My girlie, cleaning again.

IMG_4144

Morning reading time.

IMG_4381

And more morning reading time. I love it.

IMG_4166

Here H is teaching N about days and numbers. So cute.

IMG_4169

Homemade applesauce making time.

IMG_4178

Just a cute girl eating a sandwich.

IMG_4311

And making a gorilla face. Is she not the best?

The answer is yes. Yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment