08 February 2012

Sweet New One–Newborn Photography

I’ve been working on my photography skills lately and asked some friends if I could practice on their sweetest little newborn girlie. She was probably under six pounds the day I showed up at their place for this little session. She surprised us and was awake and alert almost the entire time! I still have sooo much to learn, but I am pleased with some of the shots I got.

IMG_3715edit

IMG_3710edit

IMG_3748edit

IMG_3749edit

IMG_3761edit

IMG_3769edit


IMG_3813edit

IMG_3822edit

IMG_3830edit

IMG_3844edit

And now, just a week later, this precious baby is in the hospital fighting RSV. Would you send up a prayer for her body to be strong and breathe well?

What a special little things she is…

1 comment:

  1. nice job suz! wish you were closer and we could stumble through photography together ;) how is the baby doing?

    ReplyDelete