16 April 2013

Lil’ Fashionista, Again

I posted at least once before about my lil’ fashionista.  Apparently, this is an on-going thing.

IMG_9516

This first one was when we were still in Africa (hence the warm-weather clothing). Prints and prints. That’s what she likes.

IMG_0011

Flower skirt again. With heart leggings and flower shirt. More prints. She feels beautiful in any case, can you tell?

IMG_0068

This is a hat I bought for her to keep her warm that I never thought she’d like so much. When my parents were here she wore it quite often. It’s charming, isn’t it? Her baby’s bonnet is also a bit peculiar…

IMG_0186

Aaaaand flower skirt and more prints. With Dora boots. And a knitted hat and butterfly sweatshirt. Overload!

IMG_0340

Skirt under dress is also one of her trademarks. Oh my.

I am trying to teach her that if you wear a print on top, then you don’t wear one on bottom, etc. It’s a slow process. I am also trying to teach my boy that matching doesn’t mean wearing the same color pants as shirt. Before I was a parent I never thought about having to teach kids how to match/coordinate clothing! I guess they have to learn somehow. Unless I want my lil’ fashionista to keep her unique touch forever…

No comments:

Post a Comment