30 April 2013

These Days–April

I’ve got some random photos for ya. They don’t have anything to do with anything… they are just too good not to share. And I get to be the judge of what is ‘too good’, okay? Okay!

IMG_0427

Melt my heart. Daddy and daughter. This is perfect.

IMG_0431

Booktime is a total fav around here. With extra friends this time… even better!

IMG_0458

Blurry phone pick of a silly girlie trying on Mama’s glasses.

IMG_0464

Mama’s little companion. This evening she snoozed on my lap while I got some work done at the table. I can’t get enough.

IMG_0471

My kiddos help me tote laundry up and down the hall each week. This genius solution came to me after H was complaining about getting the full basket down the hall.  String a pair of pants through the handle and voila! Something to pull. He loved it and I felt so resourceful.

IMG_0478

N’s selfie.

IMG_0490

The kids had a special day in Kindergarten and Preschool to make the parents a special dessert to celebrate Mother’s Day and Father’s Day coming up. Here is H presenting me with his…

IMG_0491

And goofy N with hers.

IMG_0492

They were so cute, and so proud and the tarts were SOOOOO delicious. I wish I could have eaten them both!!

IMG_0494

Be still my heart.

IMG_0495

I need more French braid practice. My Mom and sis were the French braiders growing up and now my lack of practice is clearly showing…

IMG_0500

Sometimes my littlest one just wants to be held, but Mama wants to get something done. Once again the Ergo Carrier saves the day.

IMG_0342

What in the world is all this stuff?! Ha!

IMG_0370

My boy found a plastic holder thingy that I bought apples in in the recycling, rigged it with string and went around selling clothes pins. I love this boy and his imagination.

IMG_0410

We had snow in mid-April, and we might have more tomorrow… on May Day. Oh my… Colorado!!! I’d like to have a few choice words with you…

IMG_0417

We popped into the library a couple Saturdays ago and they happened to be doing a presentation on turtles. We happily joined in and my big kiddos sat like this for awhile.

I.Can’t.Take.It.

I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment