12 December 2013

Cannabis?

So the other night I hosted a lil’ Christmas party and wanted to make a big batch of from-scratch hot chocolate. Naturally, I went to consult Google about a recipe. I wasn’t sure what to search, so I just searched “Hot Cocoa recipe saucepan” thinking that by adding ‘saucepan’ it would bring up recipes that used a pan to make it and therefore being recipes for big batches as opposed to a small batch in a mug.

Do you follow my logic? Perfect sense, right'? Or at least mostly?

Well it did work and I found a simple recipe to make a gallon of hot cocoa from scratch in a pan on the stove (only I made half that). And it was delicious.

But ALONG WITH all those recipes were some recipes for hot cocoa MADE WITH POT. Like, weed?! I guess saucepan=pot=weed/cannabis in the mind of Google?

I never knew you could make hot chocolate with weed. Consider me informed. And I guess I DO live in Colorado….

Aaaanyway it was funny to me, I laughed with Mikey about it, I didn’t click any of those links and that was the end of it.

But the next day I saw this in my Facebook feed:

IMG_0022

Would I like to ‘like’ Cannibis Now Magazine?

Um…. NO!

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A LARGE BATCH OF HOT CHOCOLATE FOR MY FRIENDS!

Oh my goodness…

No comments:

Post a Comment