08 December 2013

She Stood

We had a milestone today. I just love those. They are so much fun!

And since she’s member #5 of the family, there are more humans to be excited.

IMG_4893

Here’s this little lady today. She’s the best.

IMG_4896

And she pulled up!! (Fun fact: She’s wearing a lil’ outfit I wore when I was a baby!)

IMG_4900

She’s been pulling up on her knees a lot lately and we knew the day was coming when she would get to her feet. These stools are perfect to pull up on. Now I’m super nervous about her falling over and cracking her head on the tile, but she didn’t. She actually got down all by herself without a problem.

IMG_4903

Mike was having a dilemma though. Because at the very same moment she pulled up and the kids and I were gushing over her, Matt Prater kicked the longest field goal in football history?!

I think it’s safe to say he was a little torn.

But the other three of us were making enough fuss for about fifteen people, so I think it’s okay.

It’s awful fun, by the way, when your other kids gush with you over baby’s milestones! They love their baby so much.

IMG_4910

She continued to pull up for the next hour. It’s going to be interesting in the next few days to see if she’ll fall and cry.

I don’t like it when she cries.

IMG_4926

Later in the day there was fun of another sort.

IMG_4923

Did I mention how much the kiddos love their baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment