31 October 2014

Trick or Treat

IMG_9734

Where did N learn that pose? She did it all day long…

IMG_9736

Spidey took his mask off so we could see his smile. That’s exactly what he told me.

IMG_9738

She’s a doll.

IMG_9757

Who knew a lobster costume could ever be so cute?!

IMG_9764

IMG_9774

IMG_9776

Mike is traveling. I don’t recommend trick or treating as a solo parent with three kids. Luckily I had friends who helped me. A lot. Otherwise I most certainly would have lost a child or two. It gets reeeeeaaaaally dark out there. Really, very dark! Ha!

IMG_9785

IMG_9787

IMG_9788

IMG_5846

Here I picked her up out of the stroller between houses. On a 30 second walk she dug in her bag, grabbed a twizzler and shoved it in her mouth, wrapper and all. And she wouldn’t let go of it.

It was  a lot of work to get Lil’ A up the porches to get candy. So I took her a few times and then I snuggled her in the stroller hoping she’d be content.

She was.

If I fed her candy.

IMG_9798

Lil’ A never really had much candy before today. And today she had tons. Just this evening I gave her five (FIVE!) suckers one after the other just to keep her happy riding the stroller.

She was one sticky girlie.

Happy, sticky girlie.  It would have been Mikey’s worst nightmare…. toddler unsupervised in a stroller with five suckers.

IMG_9808

The sort. (And Sweet N’s ballerina pose again…)

IMG_9806

IMG_9805

IMG_9802

It was a good night y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment