06 October 2017

An Attempt at 2 Year Portraits

One morning when were all heading to a lovely outdoor mall, I threw my nice camera in the car thinking I could maybe get a couple good photos of Mister B.

Ummmm. It was a nice thought.

But just for fun (for myself in 20 years, not so much for you right now) I will post the attempts here. In typical toddler fashion, he had ideas OTHER than looking cute for the camera. And he made that known pretty clearly…

The very first photo, I cannot complain about. Except that we can’t see his face…

IMG_7336

Okay, yup. There it is...

IMG_7338

This body language transcends all lack of communication skills…

IMG_7339

Oh he’s mad.

IMG_7340

Still following me Mama? (Nevermind my hopes of a cute shot on the bridge).

IMG_7341

IMG_7343

Oh my, these furrowed brows!

IMG_7345

Can you see that scowl?

IMG_7346

Running at me to make it stop.

IMG_7348

Change in strategy. Maybe if I’m in the picture with him? (Good idea honey,)

IMG_7349

Uh. Not exactly a happy face on my little guy.

IMG_7350

Let me outta here Mom.

IMG_7351

It’s a shame, really. Because this composition has a lot of potential!

IMG_7352

Going downhill…

IMG_7354

IMG_7355

Okay then he decided this was a fun game. He had a great grin! I was chasing him all over but he never held still long enough for me to capture a good portrait.

IMG_7356

IMG_7357

IMG_7358IMG_7359IMG_7360

What a little stinker. I seem to remember a similar challenge with Sweet N’s two year portraits, although in the end I succeeded with her. So maybe it’s just part of life. Better luck next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment