23 October 2017

I’m Sorry, B Part II

We had the first installment of this unplanned series over a year ago.

Today I give you part II.

The first one goes way back. But it’s a good one. I quickly popped him in a security box at the airport while I opened the stroller or put my shoes on or some such thing. I promise it was safe and that he didn’t go through the scanner like that.

I am fairly certain the a first or second child never got treatment like this from his/her mother. This def seems like a fourth child thing, ha!

IMG_3552

Anyway, he obviously wasn’t a fan. Sorry, B.

IMG_5943

Buried by his siblings. Sorry, B!

IMG_6986

A real live doll baby put in a doll stroller. Sorry, B!

IMG_0751

IMG_0754

IMG_2413

Hair salon time. Sorry, B.

IMG_3220

Buried again. Sorry, B!

But all this attention is a sign that YOU ARE LOVED!!! You really are so much fun to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment