28 July 2011

Just One Guess

I'll give ya just one guess as to what I've been doing in a few spare minutes here and there in the past few days.

I'm fairly certain you won't need more than one.

...

...

...

...

...


















Did ya guess?

I thought so.

And please forgive the blurry photo... although I'm certain it bugs me more than anyone else. Maybe someday I'll lay them all out and take close-ups for someone out there who might like to make hair bows but needs a few or a few thousand ideas. Ha!

Glory to Grammi... who made this a didn't-need-to-buy-anything-cause-it-was-all-already-there hair bow creating experience!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it! Not only do I love the hair accessories, but I LOVE that you put them all in N's hair at once for a pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Laurel... if only that were ALL the bows. I'm embarrassed to say that it was definitely not all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love that you put them all in your little one's hair at once!

    ReplyDelete