25 September 2012

Perpendicular

I know I recently did a post about my kids sleeping. Well, here is another. I just can’t help myself. Sorry to all you non-grandparents and aunties out there…

This night when I checked on the kiddos they had apparently had a conversation about sleeping perpendicular on their beds. I truly believe they did. They had obviously adjusted their pillows accordingly. And so we found them like this, zonked a couple hours later…

IMG_7689

and

IMG_7692

Silly kids. Maybe they like to try new things like their Mama?

We’ve been having more and more trouble with them talking and playing together from their beds after we tuck them in at naptime or nighttime. It got worse when we took down their mosquito nets. What to do? They seem to like each other (most of the time)…

No comments:

Post a Comment