15 September 2012

The Beloved Lion

Here is meal time at my house.

IMG_7475

She’s cute, eh? See her lil’ dimple? I love it…

IMG_7482

And this guy. So cute. And a bit sweaty… oh my!

IMG_7487

And check out this cup. Ever seen anything like it?

IMG_7488

Not sure that the word ‘cute’ could be used to describe it.

IMG_7490

When H and Mikey were in the market one night a generous shop-owner gifted my boy with this lovely mug.

IMG_7492

And it quickly became one of H’s most prized possessions. He adores it.

And it kinda cracks me up.

And he keeps telling me we need to find a pink plastic mug with a monkey on it for Sweet N, so she can have a special cup for her favorite, too. Just like his, but pink, of course. And with a monkey, since that’s her favorite animal. And plastic… so it won’t break since she’s littler than him and might not be able to handle a ceramic mug… (This is all his thinking…)

So if you see one of those in the soug (pink plastic mug with a monkey on it, got it?)… let me know. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment