18 February 2013

A Place For Baby

We have moved! And our new apartment is still a work in progress, but it is really coming along and we are so pleased. And blessed. And thankful. And blown away by how hard my parents are working to help make it happen. Cause frankly I am not doing much these days.

Anyway, once our room was ready, I wasted no time in getting a place set up for baby. So here it is!

IMG_0640

This is my first time ever having a real changing table. It’s a small thing, but it’s kinda fun for me.

IMG_0641

And the bassinet was given to us. Glory! 

IMG_0653

We are ready now. Well, as ready as one can ever be. Baby is due in five days… but now would be just fine with me. C’mon baby! We wanna meet you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, can't wait for #3! Congrats on the new place.

    ReplyDelete