14 February 2013

A Valentine

Grammi and Poppi are here and it’s great. We are getting settled in our new home and we couldn’t do it without them. They took some time yesterday morning to do some projects with the kids and we came home to valentines from our little sweeties!

Sweet N made this one for me (with some help?) and when I asked her what it said, she very seriously and very carefully answered “I love you and you are my sweetest little girl.”

Ha! I love it. And she called me little. Little! Ha!

IMG_0639

And while I’m actually blogging at the moment… here’s a photo of me and my littlest valentines taken a couple weeks ago. (This was the home we were house-sitting). Bedtime stories….

IMG_0609

1 comment:

  1. Blessings and grace to you as you get yourselves settled in.

    ReplyDelete