27 February 2013

Our Lil’ A

It’s a girl!

IMG_0088

With the support of my amazing husband and the assistance of my midwives I am so happy to announce that I gave birth to our second daughter late last week! We have another daughter! 8 pounds, 11 ounces... just in between the weights of her big siblings.

She thankfully came a couple days early, which we were very happy about.  Hard labor only lasted a few hours and she and I had no complications at all. We’re quite a team, she and I. We’ve been through a lot together in the past nine months, good and bad, and she is a strong little lady. We chose one of her middle names to reflect that and her ear-piercingly loud cry also proves the strength she has within! What about the sweet little newborn cry I was expecting? Oh my.

IMG_0781

Aaaanyway, I am so in love.

IMG_0791IMG_0790

So is big brother.

IMG_0802

And so is big sister.

IMG_0805

And let me just say that my husband is incredible. He takes amazing care of all of us and my children are more than blessed to have him as their Daddy…

And now we are a family of five. Glory!

3 comments:

  1. Looking at these pictures makes me happy even in the midst of studying for midterms! Congrats, I can't wait to meet you, A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my heart had wings to hug you and your beautiful family, I would do it in an instant. She is darling. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you and your family! She is beautiful and you look great!

    ReplyDelete