01 September 2013

Ed Emberley’s Make A World

Apparently this book has been around for awhile.

But I just discovered it.

I was on the hunt for something that might help my boy branch out a bit in his drawing. Something to help him realize that there are all kinds of things to draw and that he can do it!

IMG_3585

This was just the ticket.

IMG_3587

Inside it has hundreds of sets of simple step by step instructions on how to draw ALL kinds of things.

IMG_3588

Animals.

IMG_3589

People.

IMG_3590

Extension ladders and TV towers!

IMG_3591

Doghouses.

IMG_3592

And dogs!

When my sis was here she sat down with the kiddos and put the doghouse and dog together…

IMG_3593

Here is Sweet N’s. I think she had some help! :)

IMG_3594

Sarah named her dog “Pup”.

IMG_3595

And H named his “Spot”. He did so well!

Isn’t it fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment