23 September 2013

Little Mama

I remember when we were trying for a third child how my heart yearned  to make Sweet N a big sister and how devastated I was when we lost that third baby and I wasn’t able to make her a big sister/little mama (yet).  I knew she was going to make the best little Mama. I knew it was going to be great.

And I was right. She takes very good care of her baby sister.  And in this case, her baby doll too!

IMG_3511

One day recently she just decided she needed to give her baby doll a bath, and she did so, very carefully and thoroughly. It was so fun to watch her.

IMG_3512

Although when the time came to take the classic ‘baby is all clean and snuggled up tight in her baby towel with a hood while Mama holds her’ photos, Sweet N was all done and was having none of that. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment