12 September 2010

Cheerios

I love Cheerios. I should have bought stock in them going into my last month of pregnancy with my boy. Cause once we were in the States I consumed large amounts of cheerios. And by large I mean really large. Even at all hours of the night. Just ask my in-laws.

Anyway. This post isn't about that.

It's about the fact that I bought a box here the other day.

But not for me.

I bought them for my girlie... who I wanted to have some wee little finger foods that melt-in-your-mouth instead of choke-in-your-throat or stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth.



But I paid for them. And by paid, I mean really paid.

10 bucks paid.

Ouch.



But she's so worth it.



Her little hands knew just what to do...



In they went. One after another.

Yup. She's my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment