01 September 2010

A Mood

It's been a busy couple days. And I've been in a mood.

Just ask my husband.

Yesterday I began to write about this mood. But those few paragraphs were so depressing that I decided to spare you innocent readers entry into to my pity party. I had a much better day today and so tonight 'the mood' is absent. Which makes me much more capable of writing a post that doesn't make me sound like an unstable raving lunatic.

Anyway... it was one of those snappy moods. Followed very quickly by a weepy mood. And repeat. These moods seem to be for no particular reason. But then I take a moment to think and remember that "[my] struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms" (Eph 6:12). 

So, I don't know what kind of shape I'll be in tomorrow, but I like knowing that no matter what, Jesus has already won the victory of this spiritual battle (John 16:33) and one day everyone/everything will know ... (Philippians 2:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment