16 September 2010

Flashback to Colorado

Flashback to our time in Colorado last year. The first of these were taken in fall (my favorite) and my boy was in such a fun stage! Hard to believe these were taken a year ago...we were still awaiting the arrival of our sweet daughter.



A friend lent us this little trike for awhile. H LOVED it!



He was adjusted to his big boy bed by this time and here he built a wall with his morning reading books. You can still see his grin behind his pacifier. And... I start to sweat just looking at those warm pajamas!



H was learning to stack blocks. Can you see how proud he is of himself? I was impressed! But then again, that's not saying much... am always impressed with my son's accomplishments...



He loved this hallway linen closet. He'd sit to 'read' or put stuffed scarecrow to bed in there...



Now it's February. Isn't this the sweetest? Looking outside into the cold through the mail slot.



Look at that baby face and those blue eyes...



Oh, my heart bursts for him... He's growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment