06 September 2010

Just by Chance

Remember this?

"Mikey and Suzanne sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in the baby carriage."

Okay. So you used different names. I don't think I had ever put our names in that little rhyme before just now. Seems so funny!

Anyway, just by chance I noticed the other day that this is how some pictures on our fridge ended up. I was gonna use the word 'arranged' but it's easy to see that they weren't really arranged. They were more thrown.Tossed. Dropped. Who knows really how they got there like that. But they did.



Engagement, wedding, and then our first little babe.

It's the real-life version of that little rhyme. Cool huh?

Except the part about kissing in a tree. Never done that. I do remember kissing under trees. Does that count?

It's silly, but I thought it was fun.

---

Also, while we're talking about the sequence of 'luuuuve' events... (funny how I say "we" as if anyone else is talking but me...)

Since Mikey and I had an almost entirely long-distance friendship, courtship (?) and engagement... we sent photos. Or more like I sent Mikey photos sometimes. I am not sure he sent me many photos. He had a folder on his computer of photos of me and when we talked on the phone he'd sometimes put a slideshow of me on. Cute, huh?

Anyway, these are two of those pictures. I love them. It just reminds me of such a fun, exciting, romantic, I-have-my-whole-life-ahead-of-me-with-my-best-friend kind of time in my life. That is a good feeling. I sometimes still get it...






No comments:

Post a Comment