04 November 2010

Three Years Old

Today my boy is three years old.

Three?

Three!!!

I can hardly believe it.

Three year olds are, like, kids. They're babies no longer. *wiping tears*

Also... moms of three year olds are, like, old. No offense other Moms of three years olds or older. You know what I mean.

Aaaanyway...

I have been thinking about it and I think I can honestly say that these last three years have been the best of my life. Never have I had so much joy in my heart since I gave birth to this incredible little boy.

I tell H daily that he is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. And he knows it. If I ask him "Do you know what H?" He acts all silly, gets a goofy knowing grin on his face and says "Nooooooo." Then I say "Yes you do!" and he says "I da best ging dat eev-er happened to ya."

My heart melts.

Every time.

Just like it does when I look at this photo of him...



...as a wee newborn. Okay. He was wee compared to grown-up humans but not so wee compared to other newborns.

Do you wanna hear the story of how he got stuck on the way out?

Didn't think so.

Okay. Maybe another day.



And on his first birthday. Ohmygoodness.



And as he turned two. Wait. Wasn't this picture just taken last week?

Where has time gone?



And now. My little man.

Oh how I love him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzanne! Can't believe that your little man is 3!! Love his little comment about being the best thing that has happened to you - what a sweet boy. You've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete