04 February 2011

Crawling

Hi. Can you tell I'm playing catch-up on the blog today? 9:30 on a Saturday morning. Sleepyhead baby still snoozin', husband playing football (soccer) and my boy is watching a movie. Me? I am feverishly blogging trying to clear out all these folders of photos on my desktop that I have wanted to post!! Hurry! Hurry!

Aaaanyway... the point of this post is to tell you (and remind my future 60 year old self) that:

In the past month my girl is finally upgraded from army-crawling to real-crawling. It's been a loooong time comin'.

Her brother was walking at 11 months.

Not her. She army-crawled around 7 months and crawled-crawled at about 12!

Here I have a unusually small amount of photos to show you regarding this topic.

Two photos. Only.

I know. So uncharacteristic of me, isn't it?



Here is one of her crawling at home.



And another random one of her crawling at the local black-market video store. (Hey... don't judge... we don't have anything BUT black market video stores. There ain't no RedBox around here.)

Frankly, I'm just excited for the day when she starts to walk! Partly cause it's SO DANG CUTE when kids learn to walk, and partly because then she'll stop getting her clothes quite as dirty (and ruined) in this filthy place since her feet will be touching the floor more than her knees and belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment