05 February 2011

Quote of the Day

We're sitting at lunch.

I say "I'm full" as I hand the last few bites of my burrito to my husband (whose eyes, might I add, light up like I've just given him the most wonderful gift in the world!)

H says to me "Why are you full? (looking at my not-flat tummy)... Cause you're gonna have anoder baby?"

"No, H, I'm not gonna have another baby"

"Wewl (Well)... I'd wike to have anoder baby." he says as he leans his head on my arm. "I'd wike to have anoder one wike dat" (pointing at N). One wif pwetty cwoves (clothes) wike she has. Or maaaaybe I'd wike to have one broder and one sister, so dey can be friends. Anoder boy wike me and anoder gri-il (girl) wike her."

Oh my. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I wanted the same! But unfortunately it's me and Mikey and not me and H that have to try to come to an agreement about that little issue. And ultimately, we're not the ones in control, are we? Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygoodness, I don't know how you can keep track of all the times he makes your heart melt in day, but what a keeper H is!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete