08 May 2011

Overnight

Overnight flights are not fun.

Like, at all.



But we made it.



After way to much middle of the night wakefullness from this fella





and this girlie,



we finally had some snoozers.



There were a lot of empty seats. Great!



Short layover in Dubai = McRoyal and fries at 6am. I have no shame.



During the second flight, H ran laps.



A lot.



Then we saw this.



And this. Amazing!



Why, thank you for welcoming us!



"Foreigner" This is my identity.



H has spent 90 percent of his waking time today pulling and pushing around this blue suitcase.



Self portrait.



After a long time getting through the airport we followed this friend on his motorcycle to our guest house.

Nepali roads are different then I am used to.

That's all I have to say about that.



The kiddos were a wee bit tired.

Their Mama was too.



The weather is cool and dreary and rainy and wet and fresh.

It. Is. Fabulous.



Rain, of course, called for some puddle jumping. That's a good way to end a long day.

:)

Tomorrow, we're on a bus for seven hours to another city...

Good night.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures make me so happy! My favorite family in a place where my favorite memories were made :) Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you, but I LOVE your blog!!! It's written beautifully in your own voice, and I love the way you weave many pictures into your text. I'm a Suz-Mae wanna-be blogger. lol. I'm also a "foreigner" in a desert land. Aahh, I can almost smell the rain in your pictures!
    Thanks for writing!
    Lisa B.

    ReplyDelete