05 May 2011

These Days

Here is some of what we have these days...



We have lots of pigtails,



and ponytails



on a girlie that is growing up! For some reason she looks like such a girl to me in this photo!!

Bittersweet indeed.



Also, she loves noodles,



gives kisses on the mouth



and just might get the box of wipes and lay down on the rug in front of the bathroom if she feels she needs a diaper change.



AND, she does this trick which I seem to remember her big brother used to do also.

This trick NEVER ends well. Ever.



Can you see into the future in the above photograph? Take a guess what happened a half second later.

Yes. You guessed right.

And it wasn't pretty.

I wish she'd stop doing it.



Aaanyway... speaking of big brother... he's been quite helpful these days putting away silverware



scrubbing the kitchen counter



and giving teeth a nice healthy dose of citric acid.

This is his favorite trick of late, if you haven't noticed.



But there are also flips with Dad in the kitchen



and story time with Mom.

And we can't leave out travel preparations!!



Here is the practice run of making a single stroller into a double! (Inspired by my friend, Corrie, who trademarked this move!)

It works, by the way!! Just pile 'em on in!

1 comment:

  1. OK! I've been trying to keep it under my hat-----------but no longer-----I can't stand it!!!! I want to spend time with my grandkids!! I miss them sooooooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete